Hey lovelies! As you can see by the title of this post I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Jade Mayhead. Thank you for the nomination doll and you should all go and follow her blog she writes super cool reviews and is currently showcasing her makeup collection which I am loving!
This is my first ever award and I’m so thankful to be recognised so the post rules go as follows:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask 11 new questions from them to answer
So getting onto the questions that Jade asked me!
- What is your holy grail makeup product?
I read this first question and thought how hard it is to answer! I don’t think I could just have one product but my holy grail product currently is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. You’ll all know how much I use this palette to death in most tutorials, I never go anywhere without it, when I travel it’s the only palette I take with me it has almost everything I could need in a palette!
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
At the top of my travel list at the moment is definitely Tokyo. Japan intrigues me so much I’ve always wanted to explore Japan everything looks so pretty and just not real, it looks like a dreamland to me and I’m going to save every penny to travel there one day!
3. Where is the best place you’ve already travelled?
I’ve been so lucky to go on as many holidays as I have but by far my favourite was New Zealand. I was 10 when I went to New Zealand and we stayed there for a month and travelled all over the North and South Island, it was such an amazing experience and I remember so much of it even though it was over 8 years ago now, I’ve always wanted to go back!
4. Would you rather never watch movies again, or never watch a tv series again?
I found this one surprisingly easy to answer, I’d rather never watch a TV series again, I hardly ever watch TV series’ I’m always so behind with Netflix series’, I’m such a movie junkie though I love to watch films I don’t think I could live without that!
5. If you could have one subscription service for free what would it be?
I only pay for one subscription service and that’s Spotify. I can not live without Spotify. I’m always listening to music, always have it on whilst I do work or chill I can’t sit in pure silence and Spotify is just fantastic for me, so I’d love for it to be free but for now I’ll settle for £4.99 a month.
6. What’s one food you refuse to eat because of taste?
I had to have a real think about this one because I don’t eat a lot of foods because of texture but the first that came to mind was parsnips. I HATE parsnips! They are kinda sweet, kinda bitter and just not nice. I got tricked into thinking a parsnip was a chip I bit into it and I never ate a parsnip again.
7. Are you allergic to anything?
I am indeed. I’m allergic to penicillin, not the greatest thing to be allergic too but I’ve coped so far.
8. What’s your currently relationship status?
I am taken! If any of you have read my Blackpool and Date Night blog posts you will know that I have the pleasure of spending my days with Lewis, the most loveliest human being I’ve ever met!
9. Do you watch Youtube? If so who are you subscribed to?
I do watch Youtube mainly for beauty purposes but I do like to watch the odd gaming video and blast from the Youtube past. I’m subscribed to soooo many people so I’ll list off a few: NikkieTutorials, Shaaanxo, Chloe Morello, Jeffree Star, Zoe London, RawBeautyKristi, Thomas Halbert, Michael Finch and others include Dan and Phil (always will have a special place in my heart) Dodie Clark, Hobbie Stuart, Evan Edinger and V-Squared.
10. What is your go-to summer outfit?
When it comes to summer fashion I really lack but at the moment I’ve been loving pairing my ripped River Island blue jeans with my C&A’s bardot blue and white striped top and my white hi-top converse. I never feel too hot in jeans so I can wear them all year round but I’ve been loving bardot styles and striped patterns recently!
11. What is your most proud experience?
This one took me quite a while to answer, I’ve not really done anything that extraordinary but I am proud of my confidence growth. In school I was so shy, I never put myself forward for anything, I’d try to fit in and fail instantly but as soon as I left school something changed I started to speak my mind more and just get myself involved and I became more sociable through my change in state of mind. But recently I went for my first proper job interview at House of Fraser and I acted so calm that I thought there was something wrong with me, I stayed true to myself and got the job straight away, I was proud of myself for securing that role and securing the next stage of my life. I’m doing a lot of new things over this summer I’m travelling further afield to see people I love, I’m in a new workplace and I’m moving out of my family home in September to live with Lewis and my friend Mary and I honestly can not wait, if you told me 4/5 years ago that I would be doing this I would have laughed and thought it impossible. So I’m proud of where I’ve got to with my state of mind and confidence, I’m happy and content.
There are all my answers to Jade’s questions and I hope you got to know me a little better so here are my questions:
- Who was your first celebrity crush?
- What is your holy grail skincare item?
- What is your aim for your blog over the next few years?
- If you could only have one eyeshadow palette which would it be?
- What is your current favourite pair of shoes?
- What was your very first concert?
- What is your least favourite TV show?
- What career do you aspire to have? (of course only if blogging doesn’t work out!)
- If you and your best friend were an iconic duo who would you be?
- What was your first high end makeup purchase?
- What is your go-to scent(perfume)?
And my nominees are………
- Everything Beauty
- The pretty things in life
- Dasa Lavric
- Amethyst Rose Beauty
- The Real Side of Beauty
- New Lune
- Jazmin heaven blog
- Kali Borovic
Sorry if any of you have also been recently nominated but I lurvvvvv all of your blogs you’re such passionate and talented people you all deserve a nomination!
So that’s all for this post, thank you to Jade again for nominating me and thank you all for supporting me over the past couple of months you’re all complete angels!